Chesterville Day Hospital is a stand-alone day procedure centre. Chesterville Day Hospital is licenced with VIC Health and accredited with ISO 9001:2008 and the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.
With 30 doctors/dentists and 16 staff Chesterville Day Hospital offers a comprehensive range of surgical, endoscopic and oral surgery procedures.
Significant investment was made in 2013 to upgrade the hospital's endoscopic technology to the latest available state-of-the-art equipment. The facility comprises 2 theatres and 10 recovery room beds.
In 2009, Chesterville Day Hospital became part of the Cura Day Hospitals Group.
The Vision and Mission of Chesterville Day Hospital is pursued through commitment to the following shared values and beliefs:
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to Continuous Quality Improvement through compliance with NSQHS standards and ISO: 9001:2008
- Professionalism: Our professional approach in all dealings with stakeholders is built on through continuing education
- Integrity: We respect our customers (doctors, patients, colleagues) treating them with care and integrity, embracing the highest level of professional ethics in delivering our service
- Flexibility: We are responsive to the constantly changing needs of our patients and the industry
- Trust and respect: We trust and respect all individuals and strive to continuously improve our relationships based on this belief
- Personal growth: We are committed to the personal and professional growth of our staff through education, empowerment and accountability
- Economic management: We support the principles of sound economic management when pursuing our goals
- Innovation: We encourage innovative thinking within our staff to improve our systems and services